Bed & Breakfast
Twin/Double/Family room - from £ 2495 per person
Children - from £ 0 per child
Single Room - from £ 0 per person
Twin/Double/Family room from £ 0 per person
Children from £ 0 per child
Single room from £ 0 per person
The price of the tour includes hotel accommodation with en-suite bathroom.
Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
Selected departures include a visit to this famous celebration of music, dancing and culture performed against the backdrop of Edinburgh Castle.
Please see the FAQ section for more information on this tour.
Product code: TT 02097
Scotland inspired by Outlander
13 day/12 night
Follow in the footsteps of Claire and Jamie on this extensive Outlander inspired tour of Scotland. Discover many of the places that inspired Diana Gabaldon to write her highly-popular series of novels including Cranesmuir (Culross in real life); Wentworth Prison (Linlithgow Prison) and Castle Leoch (Doune Castle). Your visit to Scotland will be enhanced with visits to the picturesque Isle of Skye and historic Orkney Islands as well as our great cities of Edinburgh, Glasgow and Inverness.
Price range: £2,495 - £3,100
Blackness Castle - discover the real Fort William headquarters of Black Jack Randall
Culloden Moor - visit the site of the last battle ever fought on British soil
Orkney Islands - explore the pre-historic sites of Skara Brae and Ring of Brodgar
Isle of Skye - tour through the scenic Sleat Peninsula known as the Garden of Skye
Highland Folk Museum - this fascinating recreation of an 18th Century village was used as an Outlander filming location
Movie locations - Outlander, One Day and Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Hotel accommodation included
· 12 nights hotel accommodation - all rooms with private bathrooms
· Location: Edinburgh (3); Dundee (1); Inverness (1); Thurso (2); Isle of Skye (1); Ballachulish (2) and Glasgow (2)
· Scottish/Continental breakfast (12)
· Welcome reception with your Tour Director
· Table d’hôte dinners (4)
· Farewell lunch on a working Scottish farm
Visits, Admissions and Experiences
· Admission to Edinburgh Castle, Culloden Battlefield, Skara Brae, Highland Folk Museum, Doune Castle, Stirling Castle, Glasgow Cathedral and Linlithgow Palace.
· City tour of Edinburgh
· Orientation tours of Dundee, Inverness, Glasgow and Stirling
· Visit to a whisky distillery with tasting
· Touring by luxury air-conditioned coach with extra-legroom, reclining seats, on board washroom and Wifi
· Ferry to the Orkney Islands
· Ferry from the Isle of Skye
· Ferry to the Isles of Mull and Iona
· All baggage handling and hotel tips are included
· Services throughout the tour of a professional Tour Director
· Service charges and taxes
You can check in to the Edinburgh hotel at your leisure on day one.
Please check your tour documentation for the commencement time of the tour
at The Novotel City Centre, 80 Lauriston Place, Scotland, Edinburgh, EH3 9DE
The tour will end in Glasgow after breakfast on day 13