This deep, dark and mysterious Highland lake is the stuff of legends.
Loch Ness and tales of its famous monster resident have captivated visitors to Scotland for centuries.
Everything about Loch Ness is epic. Created by volcanic activity, it stretches about 36 kilometres (22 miles) through the Great Glen.
Its murky waters plunge to 230 metres at their deepest. It is said Loch Ness contains as much water as the lakes of England and Wales combined.
No one has more ways to enjoy Loch Ness than Scottish Tours
Things to see...
Nessie – the elusive monster
Urquhart Castle – 1,000 years of history
Cruise Loch Ness
- Boleskine House on the shores of Loch Ness was once owned by Jimmy Page, lead guitarist of the rock band Led Zeppelin. The house was made famous by the psychic experiments of Aleister Crowley in the late 19th century.
- Pre-historic people lived by the shores of Loch Ness since the Stone Age.
- Also known as Glen Mor or Glen Albyn, the Great Glen forms a valley 60 miles (96 km) long that extends from Inverness in the northeast to Fort William in the southwest.
- Divach Falls on the edge of Drumnadrochit drops over 30m (100 feet). The falls have inspired artists and authors. The artist John Phillips painted the falls & the painting now hangs in Buckingham Palace.
- Linking Loch Lochy, Loch Oich and Loch Ness, the Caledonian Canal forms a waterway through the Great Glen that provides a safer and shorter route to the north of Scotland than navigating coastal route via The Minch and Pentland Firth. Built by the enginee
Tours that visit Loch ness tours
Loch Ness and the Highlands1 Day Tour from £42.00
The Loch Ness Monster - fact or fiction? Maybe you’ll find out on this splendid tour through the glorious Scottish Highlands.
Skye and the Scottish Highlands3 Day Tour from £225.00
Experience more of what the Scottish Highlands has to offer on this tour to the beautiful Isle of Skye.
Edinburgh, Loch Ness and the Highlands3 Day Tour from £415.00
Leave London behind to get a taste of historic Edinburgh and experience the natural beauty of the Scottish Highlands.
Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands1 Day Tour from £45.00
This popular “Scotland in one-day” tour will introduce you to some of the finest scenery the Highlands has to offer including, of course, Loch Ness
Loch Ness and the Highlands of Scotland with hotel pick-up1 Day Tour from £40.00
The Ultimate Scottish day tour - a trip to Loch Ness through the picturesque scenery of the beautiful Scottish Highlands.
Loch Ness, The Highlands and Whisky1 Day Tour from £37.00
Loch Ness, The Highlands and Whisky in just one day. Could this be the ultimate Scottish experience?
Loch Ness, Glencoe and The Highlands1 Day Tour from £47.00
Take your sightseeing to the Max on this amazing tour to the beautiful Scottish Highlands. This is Scotland’s most famous day tour!
Glimpse of Scotland2 Day Tour from £120.00
Discover impressive scenery, ancient castles, towering mountains and dark water lochs. This is essential Scotland.
Loch Ness and the Highlands by Small Group1 Day Tour from £47.00
Join a group of just 16 passengers for this sensational tour to the Scottish Highlands and Loch Ness
Loch Ness Explorer with Gourmet Taste of Scotland Lunch1 Day Tour from £75.00
Enjoy a tour to the beautiful Scottish Highlands and Loch Ness with a three-course Taste of Scotland lunch included. It’s a feast for all the senses!
Loch Ness Passion1 Day Tour from £32.00
Explore enigmatic Loch Ness in detail on this wonderful combination of luxury coach tour and enchanting cruise. All admission fees included.
Loch Ness Rambler1 Day Tour from £37.00
Travel the length and breadth of Scotland’s most famous loch and enjoy exhilarating experiences on and off the beaten track.
Loch Ness Sensation1 Day Tour from £25.00
Admire the stunning scenery on a tour along the banks of Loch Ness, visit fascinating Urquhart Castle, then take to the water on a monster spotting cruise.
Loch Ness Temptation1 Day Tour from £25.00
Spend the perfect afternoon touring and cruising on Loch Ness. Admission to Urquhart Castle included.
Mull, Iona and the Great Glen4 Day Tour from £385.00
This appealing tour will let you explore two of the most significant islands of the Inner Hebrides - Mull and Iona then discover the beauty of the Great Glen and Loch Ness.
The Original Loch Ness Tour1 Day Tour from £42.00
This is the Original Loch Ness and the Highlands tour from Edinburgh. Created in 1985 and still offering the very best of Scotland!