Bed & Breakfast
Twin/Double/Family room - from £ 840 per person
Children - from £ 0 per child
Single Room - from £ 0 per person
Twin/Double/Family room from £ 0 per person
Children from £ 0 per child
Single room from £ 0 per person
The price of this tour includes hotel accommodation with en-suite bathroom.
Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
Selected departures include a visit to this famous celebration of music, dancing and culture performed against the backdrop of Edinburgh Castle.
Please see the FAQ section for more information on this tour.
Product code CIE 00763
Taste of Scotland
5 day/4 night
If you only have a limited amount of time available and want to see the highlights of Scotland then this tour may have been designed just for you! Discover the vibrant city of Glasgow then head into the Scottish Highlands to experience a journey through a landscape of majestic mountains, dramatic lochs and historic villages. Enjoy a two-night stay in Edinburgh complete with city tour and visit to its famous castle.
Price range: £840 - £1,778
Glasgow - enjoy a fascinating tour and visit The Provand’s Lordship, the oldest house in Glasgow
Loch Ness - experience a short cruise on Scotland’s most famous loch
Blair Athol Distillery - discover how Scotch whisky is produced and enjoy a wee taste of the end product!
St Andrews - see the famed Old Course and historic castle
Edinburgh - join a local expert for a guided tour and visit to Edinburgh Castle
Movie locations - The Angels’ Share, Hallam Foe and One Day
Hotel accommodation included
· 10 nights hotel accommodation - all rooms with private bathrooms
· Location: Glasgow (1), Nairn (1) and Edinburgh (2)
· Cooked/Continental breakfast (4)
· Welcome drink with your Tour Director
· Table d’hôte dinners (2)
· Scottish Evening in Edinburgh
Visits, Admissions and Experiences
· Admission to Provand's Lordship, Spean Bridge Woollen Mill and Edinburgh Castle
· City tours of Glasgow and Edinburgh
· Cruise on Loch Ness
· Tickets are included for the World-famous Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on 30 July to 20 August departures
· Touring by luxury air-conditioned coach with extra-legroom, reclining seats, on board washroom and Wifi
· All baggage handling and hotel tips are included
· Services throughout the tour of a professional Tour Director
· Service charges and taxes